BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Antigua Nightlife

http://www.revieworlando.com/cfl/antigua-night-club/
I attended Antigua nightclub Tuesday April 12, 2011 in Orlando Fl. upon entering the club you have option of the “regular line” and the “V.I.P Line”, which both is accompanied by red carpet. Before I entered the nightclub I was given a wristband showing that I was over 21 so I could purchase alcohol. Sorry 20 year olds and younger NO alcohol for you!
When I entered Antigua Nightclub I was greeted by a bar with multiple bartenders. On the left side upon entering Antigua there is a sectional coach with a coffee table for persons who just want to sit, drink and enjoy the music. This sections sits 3 to 4 people. As I continued onto the dance floor the dj booth was set up above the dance floor on the left hand side. The dance floor has a nice size with a stage for the security to stand on to watch the crowd. NO NEED FOR FIGHTING HERE!!! On the right hand side of Antigua is a section for V.I.P that can sit twenty to thirty people. It has nice icy white coaches and glass coffee table with blue neon lights within them. This section is roped off with security. The only way entering this section is to RSVP. This area contains 5 security guards to make sure the right people are entering. V.I.P's you DON’T have to worry about just anyone coming in and out!!!

http://findlocal.orlandosentinel.com/listings/antigua-orlando
                                                            
When I continued to the back of Antigua I noticed they took advantage to their high ceilings. I felt like I was in a stage play. They have old western model style buildings on the walls as if someone was living there now. It looks like you’re in a western!!! Also in the back there are two more bars, so if there are too many people at the bar in the front of the club you can come to the back to order. What makes this club so special on TUESDAY NIGHT of course it’s for the LADIES… It’s FREE until MIDNIGHT and FREE DRINKS until MIDNIGHT. FELLAS you get your DRINKS for $3 until MIDNIGHT!!! COME OUT AND ENJOY HIPHOP AND RAP with a little of OLD SCHOOL and ISLAND music.

http://www.orlando-visitor-guide.com/antiguanightclub.htm






0 comments: