BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 4, 2011

Supa Sound Exclusive!!!

HEY HEY HEY… I know usually I discuss an event, but today I’m giving my blog a little twist to it!!! From time to time I will give you “off the record” information. So “off the record” I had the chance to interview one of Orlando’s own independent Producer. He goes by the name of Supa, soundman, or Supasoundman. He has been producing for 8 years. I think it’s important to promote our very own local talent.

        




Tiff_Burton
What do you like people to call you?... And you tell us what you do???

supasoundman
Well The Girls call me hansom and what I do is get there number..LOL...but most call me supa...or sound..or soundman, and what I do is I’m a Music Producer/beat maker/songwriter/President of The U.S. just to name a few insignificant things I do..;-)

Tiff_Burton
Okay Okay I see you like to joke... that's good to have...Do you believe that helps *being goofy* being in this business???

Tiff_Burton
How long have you been producing music?

supasoundman
I been producing for like 8 years, and yes a sense of humor is needed...but there is time for everything...

Tiff_Burton
What made you decide that you wanted to produce music?

supasoundman
 I just got fascinated with seeing other people creativity, and I always love music growing up.. So it was match made in heaven...Love my Baby Music..LOL

Tiff_Burton
What kind of music do you like?... Does that reflex off the kind of music you make???

supasoundman
I listen to everything. Literally! And it does reflect. Even though I won’t produce a country music now ... but I definitely will use elements from every genre.

Tiff_Burton
Who are some people you have produced for??? Have you had the chance to produce for big name artist yet???

supasoundman
Well I’ve Produce for a lot of smalls names such as J.stylesz, Bedo, Drop, Kandieman, Clint Dawg, Tjuan, and plenty more names.. As far as major names I’ve been in the studio with Bobby Brown, Wacko from UTP (Nola Clap)..




http://soundcloud.com/supasoundman


Tiff_Burton
So where do you feel you will be in five years with your producing???
Do you have any advice for aspiring producers that are just beginning?

supasoundman
In 5 years I just want be in the studio like I am now, Producing and Developing the next Rapper, Singer, Band Whoever...
 My advice For Inspiring Producers is that you focus on creativity and the passion and have fun with it.

Tiff_Burton
Who is someone that you would like to work with in the future???

supasoundman
Someone I would like work with?? hmmm..That’s a long list... Linkin Park , Cold Play, Nicki Minja, Usher...And The List Goes On and On...

Tiff_Burton
Have you ever face adversity dealing with producing since you had been producing??? Have you ever run into financial problems while producing???

supasoundman
Yea I dealt with tons adversity...Not having money to buy certain equipment... Being in an uncomfortable space. As Independent Producer, I ran into financial problems because work wasn’t always there...

Tiff_Burton
How did you deal with those problems??? Was it hard to deal with... Did you learn from them?

Supasoundman
 How I dealt with it was, I start engineering and I got my own studio. I record people and I learn To Save Money!! LOL...Because everybody has their own situation, and they don’t always want to pay you when they say they are going to pay you.                      



Tiff_Burton
I would like to thank you for the interview are there any quotes you would like to share that sticks with you on a daily bases?

supasoundman
The Harder The TASK..The Greater The Success..

Tiff_Burton
How can people reach you?

supasoundman
They Can Reach me Via Twitter @ supasoundman Email me supasoundman@gmail.com Facebook.com/supasoundman To hear music CLICK HERE http://soundcloud.com/supasoundman

0 comments: