BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

PMA (Promotions Marketing Association)

Hi readers,

     Today I’m here to tell you about one of the Associations that give me insight on how to promote and market brands and other things. This association is called PMA (Promotions Marketing Association). This company is a non-profit trade association that helps motivate behavior, activate response, and build brands. Alongside that, they also deal with promotions marketing, digital marketing, shopper/retail marketing, and sponsorship and experiential marketing. This association has impact on the industry because it deals with Fortune 500 companies; top marketing agencies, law firms, retailers, service providers and academic
, representing thousands of brands worldwide. Not only that they also give insight on how to better your company. How does this connect with what I am doing? How will this help me in the long run? Simple, They can let me know where in my business that can become better, and also where my company is strong. PMA gives you easy access to the latest research, newest laws, and greatest promotion marketing programs available. The advantage that my company will have with them is that they also conduct seminars for when it comes to Entertainment Marketing. On their website you can also view the councils and chapters they offer in different parts of the nation. The councils represent many of the tactics within promotional and integrated marketing, as well as well as the legal aspect of marketing with the Government & Law Council. This association helps in various ways. Not only in promotions and marketing, but also legal aspects of marketing and promotions. While I’m developing my company I can attend seminars to learn more until I can afford others to apply these skills to my company.

0 comments: