BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Music Conference



I apologize for the long wait on the results for the music conference at Club Lax. Must I say it was wonderful. They had many Dj's, artist, and producers there from our very own sunshine state. There were artist who signed with Akon and many others. I had the chance to meet and greet with the producers of T-Pain and Rick Ross Song "Welcome to My Hood" THE RENEGADES!!! And may I add these young fellas are very talented. They're young and successful. They gave unsigned artist the opportunity to perform for them to help them with ideas of bettering themselves and key points in how to make it in the industry. If you would like for THE RENEGADES to come speak at your conference hit my email. The price varies.

0 comments: